Thursday, September 4, 2014

Just Baby Love

Here we are at 19 weeks today! I'd like to say time is flying...but it's not! Ok lies. It kind of is. It's weird to think we are almost 1/2 way there. Almost there and only here at the same time. 

Moving got pushed to October 1st. Which is a bummer. But it alright. I have a lot of stuff already packed and stored away though because I thought we would be moved by now. Whoops. So I literally am wearing the same 2 pair of shoes for the next month...since all the other ones are packed. 

Most exciting thing that has happened recently is I have been able to feel baby Cooper (name reveal) move all the time! It is the most exciting and incredible feeling I've ever experienced. I love when he gets all active right at bed time like "hey hang out with me mom." Dude, I can hang all night with you. 
It's such a sweet subtle reminder too. I've been having a lot of struggle lately with some family issues (another blog another day), and heartbreak completely consumed me for a few days. But when I feel Cooper it's such a humbling and relieving feeling knowing he's there, and it's like he's reminding me to not be so sad. It's such a calming feeling knowing that no matter who is absent from my life now, that I have this little person who is so important and who is really depending on me. I can't control what my family chooses to do and how they act, but I can control where I put my energy. And Cooper reminds me that even though it's heartbreaking to have lost some of my family, that I have a family right here and he needs me. Arianna helps me with all this too. She still keeps me so grounded and I have sooooo much energy to focus on her as well. And she deserves it just as much as Cooper. 

I'm not saying that the "loss" of my family is replaceable because it's not, but I can't dwell and be devastated about these choices my family makes on their own when I have so much right in front of me to nurture. 

I'm so baby mode right now. I need to talk about my superstar Arianna!! She started 3rd grade last week. THIRD GRADE! What is happening?! It feels like just last week I was helping her take her first steps. She's so grown up. And she loves independence. Which is terrifying because she doesn't get that with independence comes responsibility and consequences for actions. But she learns. And I learn. And my mom learns. Sometimes it's the hard way....but we learn! She was so bored sitting at home all summer, so back to school was SUCH a big deal. 

We are in the process if tweaking her medication. Her meltdowns and tantrums are getting worse, and more severe because of her size. She is a little overweight for her age, but nothing that can't be gotten under control. So with her size, me being pregnant, and her tantrums it was just time to reevaluate. 
Here's a couple status updates that I should have blogged about. But screenshots will do :) 

And here's a super cute back to school pic. I am so in love with her. Sometimes I wonder how in the world ill be able to love cooper as much as I do her. But the feeling is just so much the same :) 


The only thing she asked for as far as back to school stuff goes was a hello kitty back pack and sketchers shoes. Easy enough for me!!! I'd give this honey anything she ever wanted even the moon. All she has to do is ask. 



No comments:

Post a Comment