Gender? Boy!!
Baby's heart-rate at last Dr appointment? 143
Cravings? None really. I need to always have something to drink though like lemonade or water. I should probably drink more water.....
New symptoms? I started getting really bad heartburn this week, only at night. At first I didn't know what it was because I've never really had heartburn, but once I realized oh hey, this is heartburn, I have my little tums to save me :)
Mood? Happy. I've gotten to a really good and knowing what I should/shouldn't waste my energy on, since I still get so tired so easily. So just being aware of that keeps me in a positive happy mood most of the time.
Showing? Yes. I had a little excess before I got pregnant (booze) so I didn't think I'd really start showing until later, but the past 2-3 weeks I popped for sure. Even caved and bought some maternity shirts! I tried on all my clothes and got so annoyed because I was convinced they were shrinking...nope, this mama is just growing!
(((P.S. Everything I read when I got pregnant said to not waste money on maternity clothes because you only wear them for a few weeks and they are expensive, but they are really the same price as anything else I would buy at Target, Gordmans, etc. I also think, for me anyway, its important to still feel somewhat normal and confident while my body is doing a complete overhaul. I didn't feel confident when I would just buy shirts from the section I would normally shop while not pregnant, so even though I'll only wear them for a few months it already has been well worth the money I've spent. Another idea: A girl I work with suggested going to look at thrift stores because so many women get rid of their gently used and sometimes really nice maternity clothes! I will for sure be checking those stores out soon.)))
How's Hubby? He's good, and very attentive. Gets jealous when I say I can feel baby moving all over the place, because he wants to feel him so bad! I haven't been able to have him feel my tummy and have Cooper move at the same time because the movements are so sporadic, but I'm sure it will happen soon :)
Baby is as big as a....cantalope.
Why are we comparing babies to fruit, anyway?

No comments:
Post a Comment