OK - I think it's just really FREAKING rude when people use the dumbells at the gym, and don't wipe them down afterwards. You should wipe down any equipment you use at the gym, but I think especially the dumbell weights! Think about it: You've got RogerRoids pumping iron an hour at a time, increasing the weight with each set he does, and getting his nasty ass hands that are super sweaty from gripping the weights all over them....and then, he doesn't even have the decency to wipe them down with the complimentary sanitation wipes that can be found at any gym (if your gym doesn't have them...I'd probably switch).
So, I'm basically a mad ranter right now about this because I am not your effing mother at the gym. Wipe down your stuff or I'm within my rights to chuck one of those dumbells at your dumbface.
#imdone
No comments:
Post a Comment