His gummy grin is now filled with eight pearly white teeth.
His thin fluffy hair is now long and thick and lays down instead of fluffing.
The tiny hand that so delicately grasped my finger the first time I held him is now big enough to grasp toys and cups.
His little toes I would find myself nibbling on for no reason at all pitter patter around the kitchen in footsteps.
His little daily baby hiccups have been gone for months and instead I get to hear his ever so loud jibberish and playful yells.
The baby I once was comforted by nursing him to sleep now gets himself to sleep on his own.
That little bobble head baby who held his head up so early and rolled at 2 months now lifts all his heavier toys up over his head for fun.
So many things changed and I'm so proud of each and every one of them. I miss having a little baby but I have soaked in every single moment being his mom. There's not a thing I would change and I pray I never forget those little details and moments of this past year.
Of course as he grows and transitions into a toddler I will savor each moment as well. We are just getting started. I can't wait to see what the next year brings with my sweet little Cooper.

No comments:
Post a Comment