What keeps my heart filled with joy is knowing he is with Lisa and now he doesn't have to worry about anything. I can only imagine the reunion they had when he went home. The love story continues.
Thursday, October 24, 2013
A Forever Love Story
My sweet uncle Allen passed away this past Tuesday. A couple months ago I posted about the death of my aunt Lisa - Allen is her husband. They are saying he died of a heart attack, and so I'm wondering if it truly is possible to die of a broken heart. Lisa was the love of his life and he really had no one else in the world who would ever bring him fulfillment and life the way she did. He was always the man who cared so much about everyone and wanted them to know they had a place with him always. He didn't have much to give but he had plenty of love and that was always enough for me. I went back and read some of the exchanges we had on Facebook this past weekend and cried because now I wish I would've tried harder to let him know how much he was loved. He believed no one else could love him and that he was alone. That's what breaks my heart about his death. That he died alone, emotionally and physically.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment