John Mayer put it out there a few months ago for fans to make a video for his song, 'Something like Olivia'. I mowed over the thought of how if i made a video and what it would be like. I don't think a typical 'man wishing he was with a taken woman' angle would be original at all. So my mind went here....and it became fun :) and now every time I hear this song I grin because I know what I imply the song to be meaning.
I imagine a guy obsessing over a girl he "cannot" have because she is taken.
But she is in fact stalking him without him knowing. So while he thinks of ways to get her to notice him, she secretly watches him leave his place a couple times a week to see where he goes so she can casually show up there at the same time. Causing him to become more obsessed with her.
Creepy right? I like creepy.
No comments:
Post a Comment