I had the best Saturday with Arianna and Alex. We went to wheeler farm, where "old McDonald" was sang at least 15 times. Arianna had a great time and she behaved so well. There was a wedding, and a fundraising race going on so there was a lot of people but she stayed close and followed directions so well! There's little cottonwood creek at wheeler farm and when we would pass it she would say no stay away from the water it's dangerous. Thumbs up for her!!! Then all she wanted was to find a park with swings. We headed home and played at our playground for about 45 min - 40 of which were spent just on the swings. I kept asking her "do you want to get down?" "NOPE! I want to stay up!!" So we did. Then Alex came over and was pushing us. Arianna likes to make up songs just so she can sing any chance she gets. She started singing "a happy family Arianna and Alex and Anna swing a happy family!!" I melted. She's so innocent and perfect I am so so so so blessed to have such a beautiful person in my life!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment