Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bad News Never Had Good Timing

Well, we are still trying to plead our case of "extenuating circumstances" to a lender so that we can get into another home this fall.
So far, not so good. BUT - me (being the hot head that I am) made some advancement with the actual big wigs of FHA. I will keep this blog posted on that....
But for now, the lenders still say we are a liability to lend to.  Apparently, being a target of attempted homicide and being told by police to relocate and forced to short sell isn't sufficient enough of a situation for them to reconsider.
I understand, its a business and a huge money game. I just wish people had morals.

I'm praying, and hoping that anyone that reads this does too.
It's not about materialistic things - it's about rebuilding, coping with what was unfairly taken, and healing.  
I hate this apartment in quiet West Jordan. I didn't come here by choice, so it's not my 'home'. 
I feel homeless and displaced here. 

So all I really wanna know is.........
Where'd all the good people go?

I'm just playin', I know you're out there.. <3


Someone will finance us, I just know it =)


A.S.A.P.
(always say a prayer)

No comments:

Post a Comment